- Set Up Options: (Please see “Capacities” page to get an idea on rooms available and their seating
- 200 padded purple chairs available for large meetings, weddings, etc. in main auditorium.
- 15 white tables available for banquets/ receptions (seat 6-8/ table).
- 125 white folding chairs for banquets, receptions, and meeting rooms.
- General Requirements: Dates are held only when deposit is paid. Minimum of thirty days advance notice on booking
facilities, all rental fees and deposit must be paid in full at least thirty days before event date.
- Wedding/ Party Restrictions:
- No rice, birdseed, confetti, or glitter may be used.
- No balloons, tape, “Command” strips, nails, or tacks may be applied to walls.
- Helium balloons MUST be securely anchored.
- No red punch allowed.
- No alcohol is permitted on premises.
- No smoking of any kind within the building.
- All paper products and cutlery to be provided by customer.
- Candles must be dripless and carpet protected with drop cloth.
- Wedding Fees:
- Members: Facility usage is free, but $100 deposit required.
- Additional costs:
- Minister – Recommended Honorarium $150
- Custodian - $65
- Sound - $100
- Non-Members: $450 Facility Use + $150 deposit
- Deduct $150 if they provide their own minister.
- Funeral Dinners:
- Members: There is no fee for use of the church for funerals and paper products/ cutlery will be
- Non-members: There is a $65 custodial fee and all paper products/ cutlery must be supplied by facility
- Classroom Fees (Upper Room/ Helen’s Place):
- $65 + $25 deposit (maximum four hours of use).
- Gym Fees:
- Half Court: 4 Hours $100/ 8 Hours $150 + $65 Deposit
- Full Court: 4 Hours $150/ 8 Hours $250 + $65 Deposit
- Sonlight Members get (2) two free uses per year of the half court or classrooms.
- Rooms/ gym will be set up and clean by custodian prior to rental use.
- Rooms/ gym must be left clean, all trash removed, and ready for use to get deposit back.
Any use of parts of the facility other than agreed upon will result in loss of deposit.