We are reopening on May 31st!
Here are some details:
- Our 1st service will be on May 31, Pentecost Sunday.
- We will do one service that utilizes the entire gym for social distancing. We
will set a few tables up in the back for families with children. We will also have busy bags prepared so that kids can keep busy during church. There will be no kids church for now.
Chairs will be pulled apart and arranged in groups for social distancing.
- All children will be accompanied by an adult to the bathroom. Parents will
wipe down bathroom surfaces with disinfectant wipes before they leave.
- We will keep services under 1 hour.
- There will be no coffee and the water fountain will be turned off. You
will need to bring your own water bottles to minimize bacteria transmission.
- Masks may be worn but are not required. We will have disposable masks
available for those who may want one.
- There will be two greeters stationed at each door. No one will be touching
the doors except for gloved greeters.
- There will be no bulletins to pass out. Announcements will be on the
screen and sent via Facebook and email.
- First thing inside the door will be a hand sanitizing station. We have new
touchless dispensers coming. Someone will man each table and direct people to “scrub”.
- We will form a cleaning crew to wash down door handles, bathroom, tables, and
other items before and after each service. This will be done under the direction of Tammy Keller.
- There will be no greeting time or offering plates passed. Offering
plates/giving stations will be at the hand cleaning stations as people enter and exit.
- Services will be live-streamed and available on the web for Sundays. Wed.
devotions will continue to be Facebook Live.
- We strongly encourage anyone who is not feeling well to
please stay home and watch the streaming service.
Sonlight Church is a judgment-free zone. Because there are so many opinions
and responses to COVID-19, not everyone will feel comfortable to return at this time. Do not judge those who disagree with these guidelines. Instead, let’s love one another and pray for
NEW: Online Giving
Check out our "Give" page where you will find options for different projects to support.
And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! for the Lord God Omnipotent